These are many opportunities for self-motivated young people to become traffic inspectors. Traffic workers are trained at different companies every year. Most of this training is for a minimum of 12 months (1 year). Companies offering traffic officer learnerships are looking for hard-working South African citizens.
Some may not be the right path to pursue this career, but some are the ones who have found their fulfillment in this field. So, do you like the job of a road officer as your career? If yes, and then you are fit, and if your health is good, it is for you. Please note that when applying for this scholarship, you must undergo a medical and management exam before being admitted
Also look at SAPS learnership 2021-2022
Applicants must be prepared to know all traffic, road and vehicle information. you will attend classes, field experiments and learn what is expected in the field. This training is only available in South Africa.
Available training of traffic officer learnerships
Here are some companies that offer training during this career:
– Government of the Province of Gauteng
– Department of Transport Management and Community Safety
– Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC)
– North West Department of Public Safety
– Department of Public Safety of Gauteng
Basic Requirements for Traffic Officer Learnerships
Applicants must be under 35 to apply. Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae (CV). They should also provide contact references (E.G. cellphone number, email or postal address), as well as any information that they believe applies to their application. Includes certified copies of all relevant certificates, IDs and addresses up to three months old.
Applicants will also be required to meet the following conditions:
– South African citizen (significant)
– You must have a valid South African ID
– All applicants must have a valid B-code driving license (manual)
– Candidates must have a class 12 certificate
– Fluent English and another language
– Clear criminal record
– Medically suitable for intensive activities
– Candidates must be competent in possession of a firearm and assistance may not be declared ineligible under the Firearms Control Act
– All candidates may not be declared unfit in any other capacity
– Selected applicants must be available on weekends, public holidays and shifts
– Individuals must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Application process for traffic officer learnerships
Some businesses require online training programs available on their careers website. Others require that the application form be collected at offices.
Applicants will be asked to complete the Z83 application form. You can download this form online or pick up from government departments. Applicants want to complete these forms and sign them if necessary. These forms must be accompanied by copies of certified documents, other qualifications required, driver’s licenses and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
What modules do candidates expect during their learnerships training?
– Public communication
– People and legislation
– Legislation and traffic
– Compliance with vehicles and legislation
– Traffic hazards and legislation
– Personal orientation
– the conformity of the load
Time limit for training road users
Businesses have their own individual end dates; So check the end dates in the announcement for specific training or visit their career website. Late applications will not be accepted, and applicants must ensure that the closing date is checked.
Good luck to all applicants who apply for this learning.