Flight attendants are protected by flight workers. They also help travelers find their seats in flight. They are flight attendants for many companies that hire / offer learnerships services that we will list below.
Passengers are comfortable and safe in flight. This can be done on flights such as airplanes, military aircraft and private aircraft. They know most of their duties as emergency procedures and aircraft. This field is the same staff that operates on trains and passenger ships.
Available Flight Attendants learnerships
The name (flight attendants) basically defines an in-field and position. Many career plans that can be expanded or expanded include:
– Flight crew
– Cabin Attendant
– Flight attendant
Companies that offer flight attendant learnerships
Here are the companies that offer flight attendants to students:
– SA Airlink
– SAA (South African Airways)
– Qatar Airways
– With the air
Requirements for flight attendants learnerships opportunity
Each company will have its own list of requirements that applicants must provide before the application process. Here is a list of some basic admission requirements that most companies will need. There may be additional requirements, which are generally found on a company website, application and learning.
Registration requirements include:
– Applicants must be citizens of South Africa
– All persons must be between 20 and 35 years old
– is a valid matrix certificate
– Must provide valid ID card and passport
– Physically fit, clinically fit and fit
Being able to work without supervision and be part of a team
– Has good English fluency (reading, writing and speaking) and communication skills.
– People should stay close to the airport or be ready to relocate
How to Apply for flight attendants learnerships
To apply, applicants should visit the corporate web site carrier website or visit the nearest department for complete information.